Pros of Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Reduced the marketing costs
- It increased the sales
- It Increased traffic to your website
- It helps you to improve ranking on search engines
- It helps to maintain better customer engagement
- It is a greater way to access the international markets
- It is an opportunity to get your customers feedback
- It is an opportunity to conduct market research about your customers
- Social media marketing helps you to improved networking opportunities with customers and other businesses.
Cons of Social media marketing
- If you do not have a clear social media marketing strategy they it may result in more cost and reduced benefits for your business.
- You may need additional resources to manage your online presence and activities.
- It is important to monitor daily your Social media marketing Campaigns.
- If you are not actively managing your social media presence then, you may not see any real benefits.
- The greater exposure of online presence has the potential to attract risks. Risks can include negative feedback, information leaks or hacking etc.